My long term friend and spiritual adviser offered me a primer on Wu-Wei.
He has written an eight point outline on the Wu-Wei process.
1) Commit to Living In Constant Joy
2) The Internal World Projects Inner Thoughts. Be Happy, Get Happy
3) Notice All Blessings, Then Blessings Notice You.
4) Be Unconditional. Critique, Labeling Shuts Off The Energy.
5) Thoughts Become Things: We Feed What We Breed
6) Let Go: The Universe Will Handle the Details.
7) Stop Looking At Faults
8) Follow Your Joy.
will be consulting with my friend and have further and expanded explanations for each point.
But I can tell you from personal experience that this process, when practiced, eliminates anger, anxiety and fear, calming the spirit.
I'll ask my friend to explain in a more comprehensive fashion, but tomorrow I'll start with the first point.